Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What Are You Doing Wednesday Night?

In the last two weeks I haven't been to any shows.  It has been weird.  I am coming out of show retirement this week.  CountyLine BBQ is hosting a local opener finally. Kyle Reed Band is opening for Uncle Lucius.  Sounds like a good enough show to throw myself into.  As always be sure to bring a can food item or cash to donate for  the food bank.  Also don't forget about the after party at Thirsty Horse.  Of Course I missed the good one last week with Jason Eady. I have it on good authority though, that No Justice and Bleu are coming out there soon...This week they have a Luke Olson... That is name I haven't heard since the Outlaw days.  I am going to googalize that name and see what he has been up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment