Monday, May 6, 2013

Wednesday Night Shuffle - Chris King and Rob Baird

 
When I saw this pop up in my events invite I knew I had to be at this show.  I have had the chance to see both of these guys in recent months and think highly of them.  Chris King is a newer name to many of ya'll but he is a name you should remember.  My friend Brian of Music of New Braunfels recently wrote a great piece on Chris.  Click the link here to check it out.  These Wednesday Night Shuffles will be taking place at The Phoenix Saloon in Downtown New Braunfels biweekly.  I am really looking forward to these shows.   His new single Man Enough has been in the song rotation on KNBT, if you listen closely you will hear Jamie Wilson lending her voice to background vocals.  This right here, is a good example of country music.  I hope you will give these guys a listen, buy their music, and come out the events. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment