Saturday, April 20, 2013

It Was Ladies Night...

This past Thursday I trucked (or carred it...ok I drove) up to New Braunfels.  To Gruene Hall to listen to the acoustic show of Courtney Patton, Jamie Wilson, and Brandy Zdan.  This week was crazy.  I have a lot to still write about...Lincoln Durham, Paul Thorn, interviews to send off...but I wanted to share this little video that my friend Brian who does the  Music of New Braunfels website made of the ladies singing the other night. These gals have a lot of fun on stage and know how to keep the crowd entertained. I haven't gotten up to Gruene enough. I need to do that more these next few months. If you haven't checked out the Music of New Braunfels site the link is on the side... He is much better at keeping up with the schedule of who is playing in New Braunfels than I am.

Oh and for those of you who like to do Sunday Funday activities Courtney will be playing at The Vineyard in Gruene (The two story building closer to Tavern) from 3-6 tomorrow. I am going for any of you who care to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment