Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Release Tuesday...A day late

So lots of cool stuff out today. Let's get right into it.

William Clark Green - Rose Queen There was all kinds of talk about this CD on the twitter. I was a little afraid of all the hype surrounding it.  Truth is out of all the cd's I listened to today this one was the best over all.  My favorite song on the cd is Take Me Away...Bit of warning if you are going to listen to this song now cover the children's ears. There are some f bombs in it. 
 
Randy Rogers Band - Trouble Here's the deal, this is the first Randy Rogers CD I haven't bought in all the years I have listened to Randy Rogers...There are four songs on the cd that I liked. The rest just didn't do it for me.  I am not sure what he was going for here. A while back a dear friend reminded that in the history of music there is always an album that comes out by band that makes you scratch your head and wonder what they were thinking...that is the case with this one. Here is the one true gem of the cd.
  
Lucero - Texas &Tennessee - I haven't been able to listen to this four song EP yet but it's Lucero.  I will admit I was a tad bit late to the Lucero fan club.  Now that I am a member of this club there is no getting me out of it.  Next week I get a snazzy new Iphone this EP will be part of my music collection.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment