Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Music Tuesday

Stewart Mann and the Statesboro Revue dropped their new album today.  I have had the opportunity to see these guys live a few times in the past month or so.  I am convinced Stewart is a combo of Mick Jagger and Chris Robinson (The Black Crowes) when he is on stage.  I have heard a few of the tracks on the album live,  this is going to be a good one to add to your collection.  You can get a copy of this album through Lonestar Music, iTunes, and wherever else good music is sold. 

 
Another Album that has been out for a week or so now, is The Great Controversy by Javi Garcia.  I wanted to go to his cd release party but this was the same night as grit and groove, so I missed it.  Listened to the album last night.  From start to finish, this is good.  It's rock, bluesy, and captures Javi in his element. I recommend it all the way. 
 
 
 
Both of these are great bands to see live.  Get their albums, support them out on the road.  Happy listening to all!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment